Friday, 9 October 2015

KEAM Medical 2016 Exam on April 27 & 28

Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam 
(KEAM Medical)

KEAM Medical 2016 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 27 and 28 at various designated centres across Kerala. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has announced the examination date of KEAM Medical 2016. According to official notification, the exam will be conducted for two consecutive days for Paper 1 and Paper 2.

The paper 1 which is Physics and Chemistry subjects will be held on April 27 while the paper 2 of Biology subject scheduled for April 28. Both the paper will be of 2 hours 30 minutes duration beginning from 10:00 AM in the morning.

KEAM Medical 2016 exam will have two papers i.e. paper I for Physics & Chemistry and paper II for Biology. Each paper will have 120 questions to be answered in 150 minutes. Candidates will score 4 marks for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.

KEAM Medical 2016 entrance exam is scheduled for is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to 85% MBBS and BDS Seats in Central and State government medical and dental colleges. Remaining 15% seats shall be available for admission through AIPMT 2016.

As per the KEAM Medical 2016 Eligibility criteria, only those candidates are eligible who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognized equivalent with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.  Candidates who will appear for Higher Secondary examination in 2016 can also apply for KEAM Medical 2016 entrance test but their admission will be subjected to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.

The application procedure of KEAM Medical 2016 will begin tentatively in the month of January. Candidates can apply for the exam either online or offline. The detail application will procedure will be available after the release of admission brochure for 2016 academic session.

KEAM Medical 2016 exam will be the basis for admissions to as many as 1895 MBBS seats and 840 BDS seats in Government, Government Controlled Self Financing and Private self-financing medical and dental colleges of Kerala.

No comments:

Post a Comment